Stop spamming your complaints on General
# 1

How are any of these complaints constructive? This is some choosing beggars material. 10,000 pearls for free? Really? The situation is no different to when the game first came out as a pre-install on iOS and prospective players were already review bombing it because they didn't understand what a pre-installation was. The cognitive dissonance is ridiculous. 

Read the maintenance notice. They are waiting for the "App Store to finish distribution and necessary updates". Blaming the PA devs accomplishes nothing at all. I would rather have an update that runs seamlessly rather than one ridden with bugs and glitches. I am hopeful that PA will be responsible for the extended delay by compensating players realistically.

For those that are complaining about how several hours will make a huge difference in CP is really cringe. That's a huge assumption that every player will spend hundreds of dollars on RNG just to get black stones, accessory refresh, etc. for the purpose of gear and accessory enhancement. So no, it won't and if it did, asking for a server rollback is unfair to the players that were content with the progress they had made. Android players will be ahead of us regardless of whether we get compensated or not since they have had more time to grind. 

Go outside and take a walk, talk to some friends, exercise, be patient. This game is not your life. If it is, then you probably have an addiction issue to sort out.

2019-12-17 11:37
America
Danbi
# 2

Okay, Boomer lol

2019-12-17 11:39
America
ChuckyLovesU
# 3
Ok boomer
2019-12-17 11:43
Europe
REST0106785
# 4
People love to vent when they are screwed over. not getting any answer so why not General chat you would think pearl would’ve given us answers to why android is still up and iso is offline but not until further notice. In other words go fu hold up kids read this.
2019-12-17 11:44
America
REST0234562
# 5

@Odinslight What a smooth brain you have, since your comment history speaks volumes of what this post is exactly about. How about you stop opening and closing the app. ;)

2019-12-17 11:45
America
Danbi
# 6
Read it till the end was agreeing with you that compensation should be realistic. How massive CP gain is not possible in such a small amount of time with out spending hundreds. Then you said something completely and utter false, why will Android always be ahead of iOS ? We had the same launch for global...We will definitely be behind if ever patch Android gets hours of extra grinding.

I vote for a server roll back
2019-12-17 11:45
America
REST0262870
# 7
Wow all this comment for nothing lol 🙈
Thanks a lot it was really helpful 😂
2019-12-17 11:46
America
REST0105442
# 8
Hmm
2019-12-17 11:49
America
REST0321307
# 9

@ThreeDee
If this is a mistake, I do apologize. I just remember having server maintenance when the iOS version first came out and that Android was playable prior to when the servers were available on iOS. 

Even then, CP gain should be marginal at best. If someone suddenly got +1K CP I would be more worried at how the game favors and rewards paying mechanics than the server maintenance itself. A server rollback could also extend the maintenance time since they are trying to have the App store push updates on their end. 

2019-12-17 11:49
America
Danbi
# 10
Lmao dude your tripping.. this is general discussion where people can discuss what ever they want. Including their frustrations when the game is down. Relax..
2019-12-17 11:52
America
REST0078199
# 11

@SavageKG
"I’m usually not one to complain but in a competitive game like this where every hour counts this is just really unacceptable. Not even the wait, I get it things happen but. This early in the game allowing one group to play ahead of the other is completely unacceptable. Maybe the rewards they give us will be extremely good so I won’t jump the gun with any quitting bs just yet. I’m going to smoke this last blunt, call my weed man and hopefully it’s up when I get back with some amazing boosts to catch us back up"

How about you, it's only been several hours buddy :)

2019-12-17 11:54
America
Danbi
# 12

Thanks for taking the time to post a complaint about the complaints :-/ Android didn't have an advantage over iOS as when the beta was played it was played on soft launch servers, not the launch servers. With Android players having all these extra hours to play they are getting an unfair advantage in drops, silver, shop refreshes, etc. It will be hard to compensate all fairly. The right thing to do would have been to disallow access to the game for both camps. Also, this looks to be a breakdown in the process by PA and not on Apple, they didn't submit their update in time for it to be published when the maintenance was over. That is completely on them and people have a right to be upset. 

2019-12-17 11:54
America
BkBruiser
# 13
Ok Boomer.
2019-12-17 11:55
America
REST0200187
# 14

@BkBruser

Some of them I can understand. However, the others aren't very realistic. If it is indeed the fault of PA, then they will act accordingly to ensure that the rewards are appropriate for the time lost. I just have an issue with people asking for $100 freebies and saying that they will "uninstall" the game. It has literally been less than 2 weeks lmao. 

2019-12-17 11:57
America
Danbi
# 15
The message from the person that no even imagine what is competitive mind is.
I have top 1 ranking on the server and paid to get that, exactly to get best possible content earlier!
And 10h delay is killing al the advantage of my investments!
I was the first farming 3.1 Cron place and you telling people what to do with the game?

In official global release it MUST be preset on AppStore setup, they could ask confirmation from AppStore week ago to get update ready.
Mostly because the game 1.5 y.o
Paying for terrible service and no respect for half of the players.
Even 10k pearls for me is not that significant playing as a whale
Time is worth more
2019-12-17 12:13
Europe
REST0226081