New events
# 1

Are these new events for high CP players only? To make rich players richer but low CP players leave with pet food only? What kind of joke it's?

It's impossible to stay more than 10 minutes in Nightmare location with my 6.6k CP while group of 8-10k CP players ganging there all the time.

And increased drop rates... only the single location - centaurs, where even 7k CP is not enough to stay alive for few seconds...

You are making a HUGE GAP in players boost now! Only players with CP over 8k will get benefits from these events and will get more boost while others will get a lot of PET FOOD instead! How pet food can help me to progress? LOL

2020-08-18 19:26
Europe
MrBig
# 2
It's a ploy to get you to spend money
2020-08-18 20:32
America
Terast
# 3
They just read comment for rich player not for us
2020-08-19 01:34
Asia
-
# 4

This game is not designed to keep players at equal CP.  Like it was said on Reddit, you are basically playing 2 games - one for f2p and one for p2w.  All new content is designed to entice the whales to spend $ to max their CP and the non-whales will have to grind to be able to eventually get there.  All content is eventaully obtainable to all players, you just have to decide if you want to spend $ to get there NOW, or grind to get there a little later.  Unfortuantly, that's just the way it is...

2020-08-23 09:56
America
Sibiricus
# 5

I got it already and plan to dispute my payments with PayPal due to things happen here. I'm sure they will be on my side since these bastards do not fulfill their obligations. This is kind of scam how these guys are acting against their customers. All the data they provide before you start to play this game is - "free to play", however once you get just to any Arena (i.e. Ramones) you will notice the only money you invested do matter, their matchmaking system does everything to match $gold players against FTP players so you will feel yourself like a piece of sh1t if you don't spend 100's of $... All the time I got to Ramones Arena I got 8-10k CP players against my 6.6k CP, is it OK devs?

2020-08-24 07:01
Europe
MrBig