PA dropping the ball
# 1
This game has been out for 2 years in Korea right? They have an apple App Store there too. Right? So like what the hell is wrong with PA? They know how Apple’s App Store is with approvals and updates. They should lock down the servers to all platforms first off because the players that can play right now will have multiple advantages over everyone else who can’t get in. Also with the new event they are getting first dibs on loot from drops and from the market. By the time the rest of us get in we’ll have no chance to catch up economically. Second how/why haven’t they thought this through? They have had all year to mess this up. They said they would release the game in the first quarter of this year, but it didn’t come out till now...and even though they had the whole year to plan ahead..they still screwed up. I mean come on man..really...really? Best game of the year? That we never get to play?

What kind of comp are they going to give us? Free pets? 10m silver? event loot? Black pearls? Contribution points? (Hey they take sooo long to farm) all the dailies too, cuz it looks like we’re going to miss a day....I’d say all of the above and more. And we might get a world boss ticket? How does that work? We all going to solo the world boss?
2019-12-17 09:05
America
REST0079162
# 2

I agree with, that they didn't plan it. And they should take down the servers for all devices and not only iOS. Iam just happy that I didn't spend money like a few friends. In the end we will get some useless stuff for the delay😂 Really thinking about to delete the app, because as an iOS user you won't be able to compete against android.

2019-12-17 09:11
Europe
REST0412361
# 3
Lets be real, we’re gonna get like 500 pearls and some silver. They dont give af.
2019-12-17 09:12
America
REST0501859
# 4
Agreed. This was a huge mistake by someone. Anyone who has every played a game like this on iOS knows developers have to seed in advance and don’t just go up when the developer feels like it.

I think it was another mistake to lock out iOS users. Not sure how they make it right but 10000 white pearls is a good start.

Seriously though this is a really big blunder and a bad first impression for those of us on IOS and playing for the first time.
2019-12-17 09:29
America
Ensane
# 5
I agree with you PA obviously dropped the ball and I don't know why? It's not like iOS has been used on other countries. Watch the compensation will be hilariously ridiculous like probably X10 chicken soup
2019-12-17 09:31
America
Cruzankilla