BUFF DESTROYER
# 1
It's very painful to see that all classes get an improvement, it gives pain as they all look, but they leave the Destroyer aside. This is really a very good class, but it's overshadowed by the improvements they make to the other classes. Nobody complains because almost no one uses this class. I beg you to take it into account for improvement; you urgently need it
I feel sad to see everyone moving forward and the Destroyer is left in the leftovers. ¡
2020-08-05 20:54
America
Wrong
# 2
I agree with this... sigh.. destroyer we're cool but easily... already tried all the technique to win in a pvp match but really can easily be countered
2020-08-06 09:37
Asia
REST0283293
# 3

yep. totally agree with this. All those other classes are insane in pvp with less effort. Take Phantasma and AM for example. At the start of the match you just get simply knocked down and getting spammed by skills. Destoryer has the least win class in PVP. Dev should try to get into Arena and let themselves get kicked in one or 3 hits. 

2020-08-07 07:48
Asia
Eicchorst
# 4

yep. totally agree with this. All those other classes are insane in pvp with less effort. Take Phantasma and AM for example. At the start of the match you just get simply knocked down and getting spammed by skills. Destoryer has the least win class in PVP. Dev should try to get into Arena and let themselves get kicked in one or 3 hits. 

2020-08-07 07:48
Asia
Eicchorst
# 5
Im a gladiator and I totally agree with you all. Some classes are so over powered that I feel like a punching bag. I have to try super hard for the win while other classes have it easier so easy that they say Too Easy. Void knight, archmage, and huntress are untouchable classes. Shield charge and charging thrust do nothing against these classes.
2020-08-09 15:59
America
Valoron
# 6
Say hello to grandmaster class i use
2020-08-10 11:44
Asia
Bhagawan
# 7
Yes dammit, buff the damn Destroyer, now the Giant has been destroyed, it ain't no Destroyer. Stun/bound on final hit? Wtf is this? That's enough time to be countered and stunned/bound back. And what's with the untankability of a Giant class? My other chars are coming up to the same HP as my Destroyer withiut crystals and only yellow acs.
Weak super armour and tiny duration of invincibility in PVP. Wtf are devs doing? If ranged are gonna be the OP class, it's just the same as any other MMORPG, might as well not have a fake tanker.
2020-08-14 12:16
Asia
BaldUncle