As a Player of BDM and as a Customer of Pearly Abyss
# 1

This Shakatu's Event were they increase the chance of getting a red gear is far worse / HATED event they created. Lets face its. NOT every one will get the chance of getting a red gear from this event. And you'll just ended up getting dissappointed. The worse thing pearl abyss do, is creating false hope of getting one. Sure, one or two player will get reds. But MOST of the players wont. Especially the old players like me whose been playing this game since back in 2019. hasn't got a red gear. I was able to get one becuase of crafting. worst event ever. Shakatu is like Gacha. either you spend real money to get gold coins or get it through farming. I can see my self quiting the game for good. You hit it hard for players like me Pearl Abyss. I hope you think carefully what kind of event you releasing next time. or else I promise you. you will loose mid class players. who still spend money to your game. 

2020-07-23 10:09
Asia
REST0304039
# 2

For a second just try to compare these scams with lets say Fortnite where you pay your money and get the items/skinns that you pay for. and in here you pay a whole lot money and they dont give you shit. yo pay for a chance to roll a very low percentage roullette which 99.99% of the time will dissapoint you. in my opinion it doesnt matter if you make 10k a month your money would still be better spent if you just went out for a dinner in the city instead of feeding these greedy pigs!

2020-07-26 01:44
Europe
REST1283285
# 3
Agreed. Another reason I will remain F2P. But at the same time grateful that they made this game free in the first place. To me it's a challenge to see how far I can go without spending a penny.
2020-08-23 13:20
America
ogdajuiceman