BUFF WINDWALKER(GLOBAL)
# 1

OTHER AWAKENING CLASSES JUST NEEDED 2-3 COMBOS TO KILL AN ENEMY. WINDWALKER TAKES TOO MUCH REPEATED COMBO TO KILL AN ENEMY LIKE (4-6 COMBOS, WEAK DAMAGE). WHETHER IT IS IN THE ARENA OR IN THE FIELD. A MELEE CLASS THAT ONLY HAS 2 SUPER ARMOR SKILLS IN THE ARENA THAT CAN BE COUNTER AT any time. AND ALSO A SUPER SHORT RANGE DASH. OTHER CLASSES CAN GO UP TO 1 KM OF DASH, CAN FLY OR HIDE. WW HAS NONE OF THAT. AFTER THE SUPER ARMOR SKILLS(2) AND EVASION THAT CAN BE CANCELED IT IS JUST A STANDING TARGET AND IT IS NOT FAIR/FUN.

2020-07-13 22:11
Asia
REST0912119
# 2

1. I agree with Windwalker is kinda considered sucks 

2. But at the same time, some classes such as Destroyer only have one skill to avoid CCs. If you speak about fairness on how WW has nothing after 2 super armor and evasion WW is also overpowered so you should seek other arguments. 

3. You also need to understand your skills and combo, not only just using the basic combo. Most WW in Arena uses the same standard combos. You might need to give a variation similar to Berserker.

4. Probably you can wait till 11th skills to come out as it gives grab on WW and allow you to give 2 more skills to use in one combo

5. It is not WW is weak, it is more like Awakening of DK and Reaper is toooooooooooo fking OP

2020-07-17 05:14
Asia
REST0131019
# 3
I main the Windwalker and arena is not too bad. i can kill enemies in 2 combos.

But the problem lies in ramoness, gvg, and nodewar. It is almost useless. The moment you clash u die because of the lack of superarmor and damage is really low. Quite frustrating. I got bored with the huntress but got no choice but to go back soon. :(
2020-07-17 23:34
Asia
YuushaMaki
# 4
Deleted by the writer.