RNG UPDATE FOR GLOBAL ACCOUNTS
# 1
Hello Devs! I am currently patience with this kind of rng in my account. It hurts so much that almost of my global friends got thier red equipment unlike me. My account is cursed of low rng. Please update my RNG pleaseee. I can't even motivate myself but frustrate. Hoping that you can grant my wish.
2020-06-17 09:03
Asia
IM1DNIGHT
# 2

Dude.. I got my RED drop in February and up until now I am still the only person from my whole alliance who got a DROP of RED. We had a good run with shakatu coins a few weaks back and many people got Reds but its necause there was a crazy amount of Shakatu Coins used every day and someone was bound to get a Red drop. 

Don't feel bad about RNG it is made in the way that when you get your Red drop you would pop your eyes and call your grandma from the exitement. 

Devs have introduced us a fair chance to get a Red gear from crafting. So don't worry about it You will get it eventually. 

2020-06-17 09:23
Europe
REST1283285
# 3
We are not in the same server dude. In our server most of the players got their RED items and most of them are new players. I'ts unfair to see that I am in the #globalwhen players who does not get RED items. I am frustrated because I am doing my best to catch up with my guild members. I grinding and i am so exhausted collecting AC for shakatu but in the end. NO RED!!! I am so jealous with the new players that got 3 red. Pathetic RNG.
2020-06-18 04:01
Asia
IM1DNIGHT
# 4
We are not in the same server dude. In our server most of the players got their RED items and most of them are new players. I'ts unfair to see that I am in the #globalwhen players who does not get RED items. I am frustrated because I am doing my best to catch up with my guild members. I grinding and i am so exhausted collecting AC for shakatu but in the end. NO RED!!! I am so jealous with the new players that got 3 red. Pathetic RNG.
2020-06-18 04:01
Asia
IM1DNIGHT
# 5

i played starting from the opening till now, well oh well still no red, lucky me! ^_^

2020-06-18 20:07
Asia
REST1928307
# 6
Me too bro
2020-06-30 13:08
Asia
nurture
# 7
Me too bro
2020-06-30 13:08
Asia