Awful BDM support experience
# 1

So some s**t happen with me. I gave my device to kid and he deleted my inventory 3 weeks ago... I thought: "OMG why stupid kid, but not a big deal cuz customer support should help me". Then I opened ticket, explained everything and do you know what I got?

Answer: "We have all logs, we can see your deleted items, but we do not want to restore cuz you open the ticket after 7 days"...

By the way during COVID19 I had some problems and I can't file the ticket early and I mention it but the answer was the same.

Ok, I understand you have your rules, 7 days, alright. But world goes crazy right now, do exception for people for this time. People have different problems now and video game isn't number one priority if we talking about real life, you need to understand that!

So I spent $1700 for this game and finally got the worst customer support what I ever had! For your money you get only randomly nothing in the game (spent more then 1kkk ancient coins and no red) and also nothing with customer support!

I do not think I have any escapes here, now I just need to drop this game...

But keep in mind, I you have any issues with BDM nobody help you. Think twice before do something.

2020-06-16 23:13
America
qip
# 2
They can restore your item also after 1 - 10 years lol
2020-06-23 21:18
America
Hans321