Gladiators obsolete in Ramoness
# 1
I recently watched a few of the matches with a gladiator that made it into the ramoness finals. Who mainly used his shield going after orbs and grabbing a person now and then. When the enemy engaged him he ran away. He never engaged an enemy and if he did it was to get a quick hit in. When they caught up to him they killed him fast. My thing is what about the players that want to engage the enemy where does that leave us? In quick join ramoness other player would rather pick up other melee classes than gladiator. They would rather have titan, striker, valkerie because they have better crowd control, damage and abilities. Other classes have better super armor that our stun effects don't work on. Or evasion that our take downs dont work. It kind of blows chasing after someone and hitting them with a shield charge to stun and grab them just for them to evade and stun me. Same thing with charging thrust its supposed to stun but it doesn't do it reliably. As well as spinning slashes knock back effect. Everyone else's stuns and effects work reliably give us the same.
2020-06-16 22:35
America
Valoron
# 2

where does that leave you guys?

bro I love engaging in a fight when it comes to pvp, however you should know the basics first, its a pointing system

so lets say you have the most points and 1 minute or 30 seconds left , will you still engage? even though having you killed will cost you winning the game.

so if you say that the obsolete glad, the hit and run guy, is a problem to "us" who usually wants to engage. then you're playing it wrong

just a tip:

there are time gaps whenever an artifact respawns and its kinda long so that is the only time you engage, after a while artifacts will spawn once again, i guess u need an eject button for you to disengage and get it before it respawns, 

Map awareness is the key, know the mechanics of the game first  , if you want just to engage all the time the do Arena normal/ranked instead, since ramoness is not meant for your gameplay

you can do Guildwar all day for you to compare what is the difference of "us" who engages all the time between a well timed attack

2020-06-18 19:54
Asia
REST1928307
# 3
Oh your main is a gladiator also Nice! I just hate it when other non gladiator players comment learn to play your class or what's your play style not understanding the issues we have to deal with. Oh lol I know there is a point system lol. Did you get to read past the middle part? Because I was talking about Quick Join Ramoness groups where you don't know the capabilities of your team mates. Where you don't know if they understand the objective of Ramoness. At that point the only option you have is to dominate the battle field. I know I know before you even say it well that's my problem for doing Quick Join Ramoness. Sigh... since you didn't even read the middle you probably didn't even get to the end. All I was asking for was equality for my attacks and abilities.
2020-06-18 23:49
America
Valoron
# 4

yes my  main is glad but still i have  paladin, since i find my glad useless when it comes to node wars and siege wars (glad  has more sngle target skills) ,  and since they have the same type of equipment. convenient in a way to progression about awakening items (had the same set both glad and pala and crystal equiped, same lvl of equipment ,  so not big of a deal when weapon fails up to upgrade to HEX since i have a reserve)  . you should try it however the skills of each class will slow down in progess since you know, its really hard to level those ascension skill up, if you're main is glad .     i've read all of your statements first at hand i use my glad in ramoness as well,  i do all of my ramoness solo que's  so there is no denying that sometimes you get unlucky with the matchups and teammates. its given. however we can enable shield whenever we have our skills on cooldown in a middle of an engnagement, Map awareness can help you make adjustments on the fight, check on where your teammates is at on the map.

ok im done here, i dont know what to say, i think thats it for me GL anyways

2020-06-19 19:54
Asia
REST1928307