Gladiators need buff.
# 1
Playing against a DK is kinda impossible when they can use the power that turns them into a dark cloud at whim. It also last longer than our charging thrust and they are invincible to any types of damage or affects. Also they just float around their oppent in dark cloud form and open up with an attack the incapacitates us. I have found that shield charge and take down work against it but take downs cool down is too long that I can't with stand another assult. Also shield charges stun affect is unreliable and too short. If I shield charge stun then try to switch the attack set to hit with scars of dust they have already evaded or stunned me. Gladiators animation movements need to be sped up or revamped.
2020-06-12 14:52
America
Valoron
# 2
Yes, it is pain, but, here are some advices vs VK.

- Dont open first, VK use cloud form to whait for an opening, but, if you dont give tham one, they will need to make one, and exit from form, than, you counter tham ( important, use auto lock, and turn your glad, as they turn, also, if they start doing zig zag, they are prepering an attack)

- If, VK won in game of nerves, and made you open first, you need to combo your skills and dodges, here is one example - go in shield stance - > follow there movements with dodges - > use charging thrust at the and, made double, for longer animation. From that point VK should be out of cloud, and you can try to stun it, and if CT is not enough, combo SC or TD after that. OR, if he/she is gready or impatient, and attack you during dodge sekvence, or after CT animation stop, just Takedown it, and bit it in the ground.

- Again, you should not loose in that nerve game, as a glad, so, if VK come at you, it try to flank you with that revorked skill, and you have to counters for that - Takedown, or dodge, folowed by CT or SC, and than combo.

Also, dont use Takedown in combo, unles you are certan you can finish it with it, save skill, it will need you to counter next attack, and thrust me, if they are more damaged than you, they will open first and attack you.

As for slow animations, yes, thats a problem, but glad can combo skills to cut animations
Example - Charging Thrust - Spining Slash on stun - Ground Smash to bound - Spining Slash - Ground Smash again - Scars of Dusk. I can pull this combo 90% of time, unless there is big fps/ping difference, and that is without using takedown.

Hope this helps.
2020-06-12 15:33
Europe
Jastrebcici
# 3
Im ranked diamond in arena. The only thing that i have found that works against them is take down. So shield stance evade, evade, evade once take down is up again go for another grab. I even have to use charging thrust to get away from them. Also when they're just doing circles in cloud form around u what were the devs thinking. I understand what you are saying about attack chains but that cloud form of thers is not like our charging thrust that once u press the button it goes on cool down. They can get out of cloud form and go back into it.
2020-06-12 16:02
America
Valoron
# 4
Devs are making gladiator boring I've literally been standing face to face with another gladiator for 30 seconds because no one wants to make the first move. And that goes just about for every other class we have to play against we always start on the defensive. Why because our offensive capabilities are laughable. We have to chain our attacks so they can be effective. We never use ground bash or scars of dust by themselves because more than likely they will never connect. Whether it be because it got interrupted or they evaded.
2020-06-12 16:32
America
Valoron
# 5
Yes, they can go in and out, but not in same time, when they drop from cloud, there is a time window when they are open, also, they dont have much imunitis on different skill, they have FG, and thats only one problematic, so attack during there skill animations, just gogde that flank attack, and counter tham. I will do tomorow some testings on my brothers VK, so i will have more precise info on ther skills and animations.
2020-06-12 16:40
Europe
Jastrebcici
# 6
Saludos a todos de ante mano. Comparto la misma opinión que los player de el Guerrero,en mi caso se me hace muy difícil en pvp ganar con mi Guerrero contra otras clases si nunca combaten cuerpo a cuerpo, y más aún que sus daños son más fuertes y a distancia, si bloqueas con el escudo también te estunuean fuertes ataques te quitan el bloqueo! Si crearon un tanque quitándole el daño entonces porqué recibimos tanto daño de otras clases que no tienen ni una pizca de defensa, se vuelve aburrido porque todo el esfuerzo de subir de nivel un GUERRERO se hace vano cuando las otras clases suben de nivel más fácil, tienen más movilidad, incluso se teletrasporta, y tiene más daño de área y daño que el Guerrero, piensen en eso Gestores del BDM. Hablo con base, tengo una arquera que tiene 1000 pc que mi guerrero y me va mejor en pvp que con el guerrero, sea la clase que enfrente me resulta más fácil y divertido pvp con mi arquera.
2020-06-13 12:09
America
ESPARTANOX
# 7
tienes razón contra un titán, tengo que escapar mientras me persiguen con sus efectos de super armadura. cuando se agoten, entonces puedo ir tras ellos. Contra un caballero oscuro, lo único que puedo hacer es esperar y esperar que mi escudo no se rompa cuando asaltan e intentan agarrarlos. Entonces tengo que evadir, evadir, evadir hasta que mi agarre vuelva a subir. Pero todo eso pendiente de que mi escudo no se rompa o me quede aturdido. contra el delantero cuando van a atacar, solo escucho la carga y la agarro. Luego evado, evado, evado hasta que agarre vuelve otra vez y repito. Contra un paladín, su carga de escudo es mejor que la de los gladiadores. Su ataque de luz de lanza es mejor que nuestros ataques de alcance. Pueden cubrir la distancia rápidamente si pueden derribarnos con ella. Por alguna razón, nuestro agarre no funciona bien en ellos. nuestro efecto de retroceso de la cuchilla giratoria no funciona correctamente. Y, por lo general, se interrumpe el ataque de seguimiento de la barra giratoria. Todos los demás tienen mejores ataques, evasión, súper armadura y movilidad, incluso por fases, que nosotros.
2020-06-13 17:17
America
Valoron
# 8
So playing against void knight their attacks are faster and also the cool downs are shorter. I was taking a second assult before my cool downs were even up. Also the same goes for striker.
2020-06-13 21:38
America
Valoron
# 9
For those of u that don't read Spanish the comment above stated that all the other classes have better damage, stuns, mobility, evasion, phasing and knock down ability pertaining to arena. How are we suppose to fight someone when we can't get near them. If they make us look like a tank play like a tank then why are we taking so much damage? Why is our shield easy to break? Makes a lot of sense. In a face to face battle with other melee clases like titan and strike our attacks are to slow that we will be interrupted. We will be stunned or knock down before we get a second attack. Their super armors are in ther attacks for us its in take down and charging thrust which are not working like they should. Our shield charge stun has no effect when we connect due to their super armor as well as our grab.
2020-06-13 22:18
America
Valoron
# 10
@ Jastrebcici any info update on this?
2020-06-14 18:44
America
Valoron