Sorceress nerfed or PA messed something up with her and didn't tell us?
# 1

What happened to sorceress? Why is it that in arena or in general, sorceress skills sometimes dont land (when they obviously did), The cc skills dont always cc, her dodges just lag and get caught by enemy cc, her skills get "used" while she is knocked down but they dont go off, but they do go on cooldown, and why is it that i'm being shredded in arena, like she is taking insane amounts of damage, and no, im not going against a whale, im not going against someone extremely higher geared than me. If you guys(PA) could fix this, me and TONS of other people who main sorceress would really appreciate that, cuz this really isn't okay to play this game and not be able to play your own character because you guys messed her up somehow.

I will be copying this and reposting it again if it does not get a reply with a form of action towards this issue in your game.

Thanks.

2020-06-06 01:17
America
REST0344477
# 2
I noticed this as well, and global sorc vs kr sorc shows the kr specs have far better skills. Really frustrating when my skills go on cool down when I don't use them and cc doesn't apply.
2020-06-07 15:46
America
REST1515039
# 3
I noticed this as well, and global sorc vs kr sorc shows the kr specs have far better skills. Really frustrating when my skills go on cool down when I don't use them and cc doesn't apply.
2020-06-07 15:46
America
REST1515039
# 4
Wow I thought it was just my imagination. Glad to see I haven't gone crazy. PA isn't going to reply here. Try contacting them on Facebook. That and a bad review on google play are the only things they respond to.
2020-06-13 20:14
America
REST1387845
# 5

Ah, got it, thanks, im gonna do that.

2020-06-20 02:15
America
REST0344477