Work to play black desert don't pay bills Or eat to play black desert
# 1
430.000 lighstone frags =1 red lightstone 26 oranges fused= 0 reds = nothing for my money

132.000 achelmy frags =50 hwach/cannon reds stones fused = nothing for my money

Biggest scam on the market im calling google play and writing a letter to discuss your undisplayed rates and the legal side of this because it's a complete joke for someone to waste £500 and have nothing to show for it your robbing the community and getting away with it.

I've played since launch and it's a constant struggle to keep up the cp without spending money in game. You give us free stuff that is totally useless since the rates are so low it's disgusting what this company are doing!!!

I'm currently a semi whale with 6k cp when there are full whales with 7k + dropping 5000 euros a week on the game but this targets the smaller income players in the game because we can't keep up and enjoy the game.

Free to play players are completely doomed here new map 7.5k cp a free player will never see 7k not in a million years.

Even the whales are questioning the legality of the rates because there posting videos of spamming large amounts of frags or coins with nothing in return.

Pearl.abyss how do you justfie your pricing and rates for basically taking players money and giving nothing but a chance of items? Nothing is guaranteed in this game!

And just to prove to you guys this is not a joke Heres picture proof of all the spent money and items below!
As you can see most are maxed out what's funny is some on them are daily resets so this is one days money spent imagine doing it for a week!
2020-06-03 08:55
Europe
Flexecute
# 2
Let's be realistic. If you want to be any good at BDM pvp you need to be spending at least $300 to $500 per month. So the obvious answer is do all three.
2020-06-03 22:44
America
REST1387845