Can we all be equal?
# 1

Sometimes, feelings needed to be expressed,

Dear staff,

I have always loved this game, almost everyday, every important occassions that I had and more, I always find time to be able to play this. Ever since January, Black Desert has been a part of my life, and I really appreciate the time and sacrifice that  you guys have to work on, for this line. Through every ups and down that I had with this game (failing, unlucky all the time, no reds, trash rng's) I always think positive about it, hoping for the best, yet none at the moment, I still have the strength to cope up for the heartbreaks that I've always felt durings failures. But what can I do it's just a part of the game. 

Probably, most of you get tired and sick of the complaints and harsh words that others throw at you, but what can we do, it is just a part of it, no big deal anyways and I may be counted as one of them for I myself am doing this. I am known to be a patient person and so I act on that part, and this has been my attitude towards the game, so despite the money that I've spent and get resulted to nothing but trash, I just keep myself calm and try to look on the bright side, being blessed by you guys from giving us various events, (which I don't really get good stuff from it, hahaha).

I am a Gladiator main, and yes, you have probably heard a lot of complaints from us. The main reason why I have to type is that I want to express how (in my opinion) unfair for me (gladiator) when it comes to playing in arena. Yes, Gladiators can block, grab and things like that, but I always feel that it is no better compared to other classes.  I can't really explain to you in detail what is happening in my part, but I do experience my skills being canceled from various enemies, even though I believe I have casted mine first, getting knocked always and being stunned, paralyzed and things like that. Some of you may say that I'm just a nooby when it comes to player verses player, I can't really stand for that. There will always be a better player than you. But may be in my part from silver to challenger, I focus when it comes to it, and that I can call myself a decent one, who knows? (laugh it out on the inside). I'm typing this hoping for your consideration, Is there a way that you can also improve on our skills? I hope you will look through it and thank you for reading. By the way, Paladin's are too much it's like their skills are doubled compared to Gladiators, Archmages second.

P.S, this is Austin I still love you,

2020-06-03 06:52
Asia
Janriel