Anti-semitic Guild Name
# 1
Dear Pearl Abyss, why do you tolerate clearly anti-semitic fascist Guild Names on you BDM Servers? On Balenos there is a Guild called Wehrmacht . I hope you are just not aware what this Name stands for ? i will help you out :

The “Wehrmacht” was Closely cooperating with the SS and the Einsatzgruppen, the German armed forces committed numerous war crimes between 1935 and 1945. The majority of the war crimes took place in the Soviet Union, Poland, Yugoslavia, Greece and Italy, as part of the war of annihilation against the Soviet Union, the Holocaust and Nazi security warfare.

During World War II, the Germans' forces, Wehrmacht, committed systematic war crimes, including massacres, mass rape, looting, the exploitation of forced labor, the murder of three million Soviet prisoners of war, and participated in the extermination of Jews.

So this is not just one player saying something stupid in the chat to show off, this is group of players, spamming there guild name every hour in the server chat, and by doing so disrespecting the death of so many humans during the WW2.

Stop supporting this, please.
Best
2020-06-01 09:56
Europe
REST1426923
# 2
PA gives zero Fs. These forums are completely ignored. You will have better luck on Facebook.
2020-06-03 22:59
America
REST1387845
# 3

that’s really sad... specially today when the world stands up against racial discrimination,... a company like PA ignoring such an issue.

There is a guy on the server calling himself ADOLF, making anti-semitic comments in the server chat. I reported him, but nothing happened, he still online. The email I got was a automatic generated notice that I should not ne frustrated… really ?

Dear PA, i am not asking you to standing on the street shouting black life matters  ,  i am not asking you to use your social media platforms in order to make clear statements against racial discrimination , i am not asking you to use all your possibility’s to positively influence the young generation playing your games ....

I am simply asking you do not tolerate and in the end support racism in your games. Take some of the thousands of dollars invest in game support and administration and assume your responsibility.

And no. you cant be neutral and ignorant to this issue , you have to take side  and if you keep ignoring this incidents  you have picked your side already.

But honestly than your customs have to decide if they want to further support this company.

The man eho sees both sides of a question

is a man who sees absolutely nothing.

(Oscar Wilde)

2020-06-08 02:19
Europe
REST1426923