Finally quitting
# 1
As a proud Warrior of the Saiyan race, it is impossible for me to resist the humiliation done to the class by the developers...the class had everything going for him only if the bugs were fixed..

3 months of tireless gameplay trying to master the Warrior...all trumped by 3 days of button mashing with the Paladin and Huntress...such disrespect and disregard is intolerable and so finally, after weeks of complaining and whining...I am finally forced to quit this game forever...adios my comrades...hope PA does justice to your classes...
2020-05-26 11:55
Asia
REST2166735
# 2

aw :( they haven't really fixed any classes. they're to busy with something else.

2020-05-26 22:28
Asia
REST0304039
# 3

Well, the developers will always prioritize characters with the most number of players where they can get money. It's obvious that they will not nerf huntresses, giants and ravens because they get money from them. They will not adjust the other characters so that huntresses, giants and ravens will remain the dominant classes.    

2020-05-27 03:50
Asia
REST0316249
# 4
Paladin and Warrior are complimentary characters. Why quit if you could play both on the same account ?
2020-05-27 09:31
Europe
REST2012229
# 5
Cause Paladin is too easy...it took me 3 days to surpass my Warrior which took 2 months to master...

The thought of wasting my time on a character class when I could have just switched is too much...

p.s. the good thing is I don't spend money on a game that can't keep me hooked for atleast a year...pity that I actually liked the game and my friendly guild...
2020-05-28 03:03
Asia
REST2166735
# 6

Good for you. You made the right decision. I am still stuck on this trash game because the game I want to play is still not out yet. Dev won't fix any balance issue. This game basically is a money hole if you don't have good RNG to roll good stuff. If you have either good RNG or billions of dollars, then you find this game way too easy. But in reality, this game is trash most of the time.

2020-06-13 01:06
America
REST1448443