Customer loss due to awakening enhancement
# 1
You developer may think this awakening enhancement is more competitive but as us player or customer this is the really stupid things, lots of my friend has moved on to another rpg game and i will be following them soon just because of this awakening enhancement, now you as a developer and we as a customer, we played this game to have fun even though we had spent on shop for this awakening enhancement, but we didn’t get what we want, in return what we get is disappointment only, due to CP loss
So what the point of this game??? “I can’t see anything”
you developer created this game to earn money, we all know that but please give us a better gaming experience
Last but not least, if there is any changes in this system feel free to contact me, u will have mail address, i may ask them to joined back here again
BUT NOW I AM GOING TO JOIN THEM
2020-05-25 13:20
Asia
ELEZÄR
# 2
Which game are you switching to?
2020-05-25 19:04
Asia
REST2166735
# 3
Me and few friend of mine trying shadow legend
2020-05-25 21:26
Asia
ELEZÄR
# 4

lol is this guy serious? youre complaining about spending money on this game and choosing to switch to shadow legends? shadow legends could be the one of the absolute obvious cash grabs ever. first off, the graphics are on the poor side and certainly nothing to speak of, but what's worse is that the game has 0 depth to it whatsoever. you cycle endlessly through different "dungeons" that consist of several levels (3 groups of mobs then boss) before the boss level then rinse & repeat. after you finish completing practically anything in the game, it returns you to your base where youre immediately alerted with popup windows trying to get you to buy various stuff from their cash shop. they also add new alerts to your notifications anytime you return to your base with all kinds of new sales/deals/packs/etc for $$$. other than getting new and better heros/gears or upgrading them, it has no real depth or anything else to really spend any time doing in the game except for the never ending ads trying to make you part with your hard earned $$$. basically take BDM and cut out 99% of the game leaving just mobs to kill and enchanting gear pieces then replace the rest with ads. thats the shadow legends experience. i personally couldn't spend more than 1 evening where i tried the game out for the first time, and it made me never want to return.

2020-05-26 02:33
America
hahyourdead
# 5
I tried Shadow Legends...you won't like it...I hear Runescape is coming out...I wonder how that will be...
2020-05-26 05:52
Asia
REST2166735
# 6
If shadow gets bad recom then maybe should try the runescape

Thanks 4 ur info guys
2020-05-26 06:09
Asia
ELEZÄR
# 7
No problem mate...
2020-05-26 07:11