Awakening Enhancement
# 1
Yo.. y’all seriously need to change the restoration scrolls to 100% chance to restore.. Going to +10 even with 100% restoration scrolls would be a challenge itself and will earn you so much money as people will actually go for it and not settle with a Tet, Pen, or, if they are lucky, Hex. In Korean version a +9 or +10 is unheard of and not many have +8. Why make something that is impossible to achieve?
It is seriously a joke and I have lost so many dear friends I have met on here to it. It is already ridiculously overpriced like everything else on this game. Y’all have made plenty enough money already. The population dwindles more and more everyday. Why would you not want to make the game last and be able to have security in your job for a longer period of time? You’re taking advantage of so many people to your dopamine fiend scheme and it is so cruel. Please for heaven’s sake... Have mercy on your players/customers.. Make this game last..
2020-05-21 20:35
America
œ
# 2
Because it's an endgame feature, it's not meant to really be achievable
2020-05-22 17:10
America
REST0135750
# 3

I won't ask for 100%. but really make the RATE REAL. 50% feels like 20%. and enhancement success rate is basically 1/4 of what it actually was meant to be.

2020-06-08 00:46
America
REST1448443