PEARL ABYSS...Give us some real CP updates already!!!
# 1
Red Relics, Red Light stones, Red accessories,
Equipment Awakening, Equipment Resonances, Totem, Path of Glory, Higher Ruins, Red Crafting, Shakatu Silver shop, Valencia, Boss Rush Cap from 50 to 100, etc...so many things we're ready for or should logically already have...but we keep getting these nonsensical petty updates with no real new content or ways to progress. You're going to start losing people from the game in mass quantities very soon if you don't stop nickel and diming the updates. Oh, and Black Spirit level reward...its been at 140 forever, I'm at 177 and MANY are over 160...
2020-05-19 03:27
America
EssMDee
# 2

amen.

2020-05-20 01:46
Asia
REST0304039
# 3
100% agree
But they're milking this game through the pearl shop for all its worth. Be like me and stop spending. When their sales dip, the big head honcho moneybags and shareholders will give the executive order to stop fucking around and force the game to make money again which = updates for the next leg of the cp race
2020-05-21 00:34
America
Richo
# 4
Deleted by the writer.
# 5

Just like I predicted in my original post above...People are leaving.  Several of the Top 10 CP on our server have quit since Tuesday.  Reason given:  No New Content, Boring, Waste of Time and Money....

I really hope Pearl Abyss reads this and realizes they are killing the game by giving out these teeny tiny updates with no real content when there is SOOO much content to be released and ways to progress.  Not only no new content...some of the content they released actually made other content pointless...Like Nightmare.  It's pointless to go in there.  Mediah maps give same stuff + Reds (impossibly low rates of red drops but still).  Enough Already.  Start Releasing real content and quit prolonging it and dragging it out.  Release the game already instead of a drip, drip, drip version of it.

2020-05-21 09:19
America
EssMDee
# 6
Im completely on board with what you're saying. Im one of the soft launch playere on Heidel server, been here every single day and have almost always been in the top 100 cp ranks, but lately i have given up on the cp race because it stopped being fun. 400k relic frags and no orange to show for it, millions of shakatu coins and 1 red item. Billions of silver and nothing to spend it on.
Not only am i now no longer competitive in cp, but my main class i picked unknowingly in the beginning is trash teir titan.
They need to pick up on whats happening in their game. Read the room so to speak because as a 'spender' myself, the only viable next step for me is to quit all together.
I would rather stick around and have fun though, but it doesn't seem to be something PA cares about
2020-05-21 19:44
America
Richo
# 7
A lot of people I know leaving the game because it was so boring
2020-05-21 22:46
Asia
JOHN丨SMITH
# 8
They need to milk more people before they gonna new content s again this past few they are shitte and recycled events tf PA
2020-05-22 05:09
Asia
OnceXTwice