I notice that it's hard to join good guild for beginners.
# 1
Few days ago I'm a lv 44 warrior. I keep asking for good guild but no one accepts me. And everyone seems only recruiting with high end cp's like 5k(not sure if it's a high end standard) does this mean only end game players have guild? By the way I'm still looking for guild. I'm active. Looking for active good Philippine guild. I just start over as a witch for better grind.
2020-05-18 15:01
Asia
REST2494106
# 2

You've not played games long if you just noticed this.   Can't be a competing guild with new entry level players.   I'm just on to play not be a competing guild.   Maybe do like  I did & create your own guild?   I just invite players with no guild and built it from that.   Or fork out some cash & get higher cp fast & join a better guild for bragging rights?

2020-05-18 17:06
America
EverGame
# 3

because guilds participate in wars, CP related activities, which is why CP is very important in joining COMPETITIVE guilds. Try searching guilds that are not competitive, just get the guild quests so you get the daily guild rewards and don't care about the people. If you get lucky, you'll join a guild that's active but doesn't care about about main guild activites but guild boss rush only. Don't worry, it's like this in every online game. Anygame you play there'll always be competitive groups and the likes. But with this game, you can play alone because of its features where you can still kill the world boss with the help of other players, participate the dungeon bosses/activities, and other things except activities that needs higher CP. 

2020-05-21 08:35
Asia
亗iDOLMAN様