Western version because it is P2W!
# 1
Hello people!
  All those who have benefited from the Rush Board bug that gave 5,000 Shakuku coins and 20 skill chests.
  I hope that Pearl Abyss and the creators of Black Desert Mobile US version really hope that the global launch will erase all the progress of the Soft launch to start all things being equal.
  Besides, it happens that the western version is pay pay and pay and the Korean version you pay if you want. In case you did not know pets, the store, skins .... etc, etc. All that and more in the Korean version can be bought with black pearls and in the US version everything is paid, that is, you buy it with white pearls.
  I started playing Black Desert Mobile Korean version from the beginning and translated the game to advance and paid for skins, white pearls and others and I do not care
  Because I liked the game.
  But this version for the west is a scam !! It would not have been better to take your Korean version and translate it into several languages, right? It is better to create a new game for the West similar but not the same as the Korean version. Well, no! You have not created such shit.
  That's it.
2019-11-02 00:18
Europe
Iniesta