Grandmaster completely underpowered fix it
# 1
I did wonder when i started this class if pb would remove it's super armor and what would you know they did!! This class rely on its super armor in arena since its 95% melle not only that but the % of dmg scale is completely wrong and they do -50% less dmg of other classes. This is best 1v1 class in the game and right now it's totally trash in top tier I'm having to hit someone 45 skills to wins that utter bs.

Before anyone wants to know I have Max stats on him all Max gear and branches only thing I'm currently lacking is skill lvl but they are on lvl 2-3.

Also huntress is able to interup his bound skills which is completely wrong and his dash spiral skill is being interrupted with normal melle attacks from classes.

He has no dot skill so anyone with a shield can just block ever skill and you removed his super armor making him totally prone to being grabbed dmg so fast.

BUGS

Hell sweep dmg is bugged it doesn't do the correct dmg it's -50%

Force gale is bugged it dashes instead sometimes

He also does a werid animation and stands still stopping all attacks while in cycle putting his hands out for rest got me killed many times

It takes a lot of skill to play this class fix it or I'm done so many people are getting fed up with the way this game is being changed from the Korean version

Food for thought

Oh and there is a video going round taking the piss out of the mobile game calling it huntress desert because 90% of the game play that class since there so overpowered. When you release new classes and the bundle people will just stop buying it classes are becoming redundant in this game. Even on mmo bomb they said stay away from this version of the game because it's a complete joke compared to PC version all you had to do is transfer the format but the changes are making it almost unplayable and unenjoyable
2020-05-16 13:40
Europe
Flexecute
# 2

all i hate about facing grand master in the arena is your LONG range grab, that most of your class expoit the ring out glitch in the arena. ugh. there are now 2 class that can do this apearently.  

2020-05-16 18:22
Asia
REST0304039
# 3
I wouldnt know bro I don't abuses bugs they need to fix the arena walls. That grab move is utter shit as well its no way near as bad as valk and warrior who can grab you in any skill animation
2020-05-16 20:22
Europe
Flexecute
# 4

Sounds like you lack skill level.. not skill book level but actual pvp skill rofl.. If you had max stats you should'nt really be having any problems. striker class has a 2 second front block wtf are you goin on about? did you actually try in arena? or did you start writing your post after you lost 1 match? I feel like you expected a class where you can faceroll buttons and win you should have rolled huntress or paladin rofl. 

"He has no dot skill so anyone with a shield can just block ever skill and you removed his super armor making him totally prone to being grabbed dmg so fast." You do realize you CAN get grabbed in super armor state? Gale force and disrespect can inflict bleed. stop trolling. only thing this class doesn't have is burn.

"Also huntress is able to interup his bound skills which is completely wrong and his dash spiral skill is being interrupted with normal melle attacks from classes." that's PA servers at it's best. who the hell does normal melee attacks?

"It takes a lot of skill to play this class fix it or I'm done so many people are getting fed up with the way this game is being changed from the Korean version" you should have picked an easier classes to pvp with if you wan't a class to win with little skill. have fun in your next game. 

2020-05-17 21:39
America
REST1545145
# 5
Hey noob I'm going to start a new thread with screen shots detailing the skills as your clearly blind and have no clue oh and BTW I'm in challanger rank pvp arena but I don't play arena 😂✌ oh and his name is huntress god what a surprise monkeys play monkey classes 😂
2020-05-18 08:31
Europe
Flexecute
# 6

rofl anyone over 5k cp can get to challenger idiot, in ranked arena its cp>skill which you clearly don't understand. why else are you complaining Grandmaster is too hard for you right? The only noob here is you, you already started crying before trying. no one gives a fuck about your screenshots. you don't even understand why energy vacuum has superarmor trait. you CLEARLY LACK MECHANICAL SKILL, that's why I said pick an easier class. GIT GUD. challenger? ROFL. Thanks I had a good laugh. 

2020-05-18 16:55
America
REST1545145
# 7
sorry i clearly dont understand when people says grandmaster is underpowered by other classes, as PvP enthusiast i never feels my grandmaster lacking of somethings.

shoulder (forward guard) with 2s cooldown is too OP for me, i rarely lose in normal arena (since ranked is CP based, i hate the huge gap of CP)

trust me if you play patiently and see the enemies movement you can kill them very fast, you just have to feel the timing
2020-05-22 19:49
Asia
REST0023918
# 8

I don't think that Grandmaster is underpowered however I am having some issues with it. First is that SA is only applicable for Disrespect in Arena which is pretty much useless. Grandmaster's forward guard can easily be disabled by other classes' skill set. Grandmaster's CC capabiliy is lacking compared to other classes. Grandmaster heavily relies on his combo which can easily be broken by other classes granted that both players have the same skill level. Grandmaster is still good in ranked arena however he is not that good in ramoness. For GvG, I think he's still okay.

I think that Grandmaster is the least played class specially after Awakening launched.

P.S.  Huntress is the class with the least difficulty when it comes to playability and mastery. 

2020-07-14 18:16
Asia
REST2421638