No items dropping in world maps 300% drop rate scam
# 1
wtf us going on drop rate is working in valor but not in world map we are wasting our scrolls and nothing it's dropping for anyone.

I've been grinding 30 hours nothing is dropping not even purple items I'm lucky if I see boss stamps or anything 0 chests on ground. The global drop listing is completely empty no one has even got an orange from world map it's broken you guys are taking the piss out of us is enough is enough. Fix it please it's bad enough that so many have left last patch don't make the same mistake again
2020-05-13 00:32
Europe
Flexecute
# 2

Ive been playing since before offical launch and i can tell you the drop rates are SOO bad most people have NEVER GOT A OJ let alone a RED in ACTIVE PLAYING THE GAME....not only that but the shakatu rates are soOOOOOO bad that i personally have spent in the MILLIONS of coins and NEVER SEEN A RED...and with the rate up event its even worse then the days before the update...patch day i spent 80k for 0 ojs...Something has to be done about the imbalance of loot aquired and time spent!

2020-05-13 04:50
America
REST0243419
# 3
Lmao don’t expect the horrible drop rates to increase because of the %300. What that’s a 00.3 increase? These drop rates are just ridiculous no matter what event is going on! Tactics to keep players blissfully grinding!
2020-05-13 08:43
America
Cruzankilla
# 4
You should know that

0% x 3 = 0%

ㅋㅋㅋㄲㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2020-05-18 02:43
Asia
REST1700775
# 5

not surprise just dissappointed. i get more OG without the event in shakatu. Ironic isn't? or am I the only one experiencing it? as for the drops. its Totally rng. a handfull people will get lucky to loot a red gear while others, will never get one. ever.

2020-05-20 01:42
Asia
REST0304039