Game keeps crashing after I open it up. Anyone else having same issues? If so what can I do to solve
# 1
I tried turning off my phone and nothing. I closed the app game completely and nothing. Tried switching WiFi off and on and nothing any suggestions?
2020-05-06 15:22
America
1G0D
# 2
It’s something with the game, if your playing on an iPhone right now, game just crashes out when you try to open, if you have a android and iPad or a pc with something like BS you can still get on
2020-05-06 15:24
America
KrakenSkuIIz
# 3
Doing the same for me and my friends it’s I phone users
2020-05-06 15:29
America
xRaveslave
# 4
I am an iOS user as well and having the same issue, tried uninstall and reinstall, now won’t even open to update the patches, screen will go black and then crash back to home screen.

Just started as of 10 mins ago cuz I was able to log on this morning no issues. 2 months straight of being force logged off, booted or game freezing up with server issues or dying in easy farm areas due to server issues not registering attacks but registers damage.

as of the last hot patch when they claim they fixed server/network issues it made things a lot worse and lagged more which i wasn’t sure how that was possible since it was pretty awful to begin with even with strong WiFi or full bars service wise.

But never fear, bc they did fix some in game forum issues with some buttons not working properly, that was a game changer and they should feel proud of such an amazing feat such as that.

at this juncture I’m about over this thing entirely.

2020-05-06 15:31
America
obiewan
# 5

I have the same problem.

I was able to login turning of the wifi and loging in with apple account, but facebook crash, and my main character is in facebook :(

2020-05-06 15:39
America
sarvaje
# 6
My phone is Huawei Honor x8 and i have a crash after 40 sec from Enter the game plz fix it.
2021-02-11 19:42
Europe
SOFY
# 7
Same here on Samsung Galaxy S20FE 5G w/ Snapdragon 865 and 6GO of RAM. Seems to be related on heating but not sure. No problem at all when running on Tab S7+ w/ same chip and 8GO of RAM though. When restarting my phone, the issue seems to disappear for a day at most and then the game restart crashing after some minutes. I tried not to play at max settings, changed nothing but now it looks like I play Tetris. Also tried to clear cache and free ram. Funny enough some other games run fine on my phone and crash on the tablet. Don't know what to do.
2021-03-17 00:47
Europe
BlckLight
# 8
Is there already a fix from the game keeps crashing with no reason or error whatsoever?

I know we can play it on pc with emulator, but the game is "MOBILE", right?
2021-05-23 17:16
Asia
왕THO탠껍질