Disconnecting Hourly
# 1

Fix your servers, some days are fine, some days I get kicked every hour. I know it's on your end because others have told me they have the same issue. I can stream or play on any other service/game without disconnects, yet your game disconnects every 30-60 minutes. I can't grind exp in Sleep Mode because I have to constantly monitor the game and log back in. And Black Spirit Mode is a joke for exp.

You were in top 10 for Google Play high grossing games, and I'm west coast America very close to your server, yet I can't stay connected for more than 60 minutes at a time? Fix this garbage.

2020-05-02 13:51
America
REST0379008
# 2

And again, made it 62 minutes this time.

2020-05-02 14:44
America
REST0379008
# 3

Mine does same if I don't keep it as main focus on screen over a period of time.  I can swap apps to do other things but if i swap to facebook for 5min+ then swap back its just on disconnected screen.

So If i think i'm going to be afk around 10min browsing other stuff I just go in BS Mode.

Plus if  your on wifi and go out of range then your phone goes back to regular cell signal that will cause disconnects also.  (or if you have wifi extenders in your house/area that it swaps to for stronger signal)   If you have a mesh wifi setup I don't think that would interfere though.

2020-05-02 17:47
America
EverGame