FIX THE DESYNC IN ARENA
# 1
This has been around for months, still not fix up until now. Yeah its annoying to face OP classes but whats more annoying is u get desync, especially with huntress from the start of the match to rapid shots desync when will this get fix? Sure ull make an emergency maintenance for Pearl Buying delay but never with this arena desync thats bwen around for months
2020-04-30 22:45
Asia
Quircky
# 2

I’m more annoyed to encounter players in the “tournament” (we all understand that this is a parody of the tournament where your skill in the game does not solve anything compared to the depth of the wallet) which are 500-1000 higher in combat strength than me

2020-05-01 02:46
Europe
REST0889002
# 3

What is Desync?

2020-05-01 03:16
Asia
MyDuckIsSick
# 4

"what is desync"...it's when one players actions are not happening when you are seeing them happen on your screen.  This causes you to see their actions and try to time your counters, evades, stuns, etc... and they seemingly don't work like they should.  This is because they are not actually doing or where you are seeing them at.  It also causes them to sometimes disappear and reappear.  It causes you to not be able to effectively attack or defend against what is happening.  The reason why it's especially troublesome against huntresses is partly because it's already hard enough to perform your actions around their bouncing and flipping nonsense.  When they are desynced, it's impossible.

2020-05-05 00:11
America
EssMDee
# 5
Well its very often that you experience desync. You got problem with your rapid shot not landing after the match starts. Try to imagine those players whose main are melee and rely much on grab skill to combo/burst but instead they experience desync. Imagine how annoying and frustrating that is. I guess they should update awakening class so not many melee main would rely on grab.
2020-05-06 04:24
Asia
REST0440380