Paladin's Very Slow Skill Cooldown and Casting Time
# 1
I think Paladin's Skill Cooldown and Casting Time are too slow against other characters in the game. It feels like because the cast time of the skills is too slow other characters in the Arena and in the field can easy cancelled it. Another problem is the cool down of the skills. Again, it takes a lot of time before you can use it again. It is quite unfair that other characters just need to wait for 3-5 seconds before they can use thier skills again.

Imagine a Raven already casted 2 skills while a Paladin is still waiting for its skills to cooldown. Hays...

I'm not really sure if others feel the same way, but I'm quite dissapointed about this.
2020-04-28 18:31
Asia
REST0316249
# 2
If you're trolling then it's not funny because you're giving devs ideas. 😩
2020-04-28 20:34
Europe
moogway
# 3

it seems to me that palladin needs more super armor in the 1 on 1 arena, it obviously lacks it in comparison with other classes after waking up. I speak as a person who spends many hours in the arena every day for a paladin.

2020-04-29 23:33
Europe
REST0889002
# 4
Well.. Super Armor may be a good alternative but it is normally removed in the Arena.. I think adjusting the casting and cooling time of the skills is still the better option.
2020-04-30 01:23
Asia
REST0316249
# 5
Yeah and titan & witch need to be nerfed. Both of those classes have a 69% win rate. I've played 420 arena matches this week on my ranger and i cant kill them. I rerolled to paladin yesterday and i cant even escape from that stupid jump attack the titan has. Its just too fast
2020-04-30 01:27
America
Richo
# 6
I know about the fact that in 1 on 1, unlike Ramones, the super armor is taken away on some skills, I say that paladin, unlike the rest of the classes, has the least amount of it, and this is almost not compensated, since in pvp 1 by 1 decides control primarily because of the size of the arena, and the class that has the least resistance to control will always be in an unfavorable position with respect to those who have more armor or more control
2020-04-30 02:20
Europe
REST0889002
# 7
Well.. Wether it's casting and cooldown or super armor, I just hope that the developers do some adjustments for Paladin...
2020-04-30 08:43
Asia
REST0316249
# 8
I'd probably agree if paladin hadn't received a massive buff after the ascension update, but the reality is that it's an extremely swift class with high damage output. If you think paladin's skills are slow then you've probably never checked gladiator's skill descriptions, our grab which is buggy by the way has much longer cooldown and our main charging skill (charging thrust) is canceled the most by paladins who can somehow counter with their op charging skill (radiant charge) which is always a pain in the ass.
Your skill levels are probably still at level one because personally most paladins I've fought do not match your description.
2020-04-30 09:04
Europe
moogway
# 9
any class can have high damage when pumped correctly, this is not a unique part of the paladin, yes, fast, but not faster than in many other classes, and this speed gives a little when you ride around classes with a lot of super armor, especially if it dark knight, witch, or archer with his control, and constant dodges. So, what unique buff are you talking about? you all know, all classes are in the buffed, but palladin most likely nerf, than buffed because after waking up they removed super armor from the basic skills of PvP attack. All classes have super armor during pvp skills for high damage, but paladins do not have skills that could cause significant damage, and at the same time would have super armor.
2020-04-30 12:44
Europe
REST0889002
# 10
You are forgetin the Main point there, gladiator need rework.. paladin its a Nice in her way.
2020-04-30 16:19
America
REST1479982
# 11
1.here we are discussing the paladin
2.for a gladiator, create a separate topic if something doesn’t suit you,
because I saw strong gladiators in the 1 on 1 arena and they have a lot of super armor,
with the right spam roar with a jump, during which it is not vulnerable to control, you can win
2020-04-30 18:02
Europe
REST0889002
# 12
Would I have gotten spanked so many times by you Skarex if my class had all those solid super armors you describe?
All classes have 2 super armors on minor skills, with the exception of ravens and huntresses who got sa/immunity on op skills, and guess what those 2 broken classes also appear the most in top 100 cp arena, followed closely by paladin.
Dunno how you came to that conclusion but currently gladiators don't even have super armor on any of their attack skills in arena, it's only enabled on our charging skill (that you always manage to nullify by the way Skarex) and our buggy grab, so it kinda triggers me to see that there are still people who think paladin is underpowered.
2020-04-30 19:57
Europe
moogway
# 13
If you have problems with gladiator, create a different discussion. We are talking about the things that can be adjusted for a Paladin... Other characters are OP compared to Paladin, and we are not saying that gladiator has no problem as well. Again, If you have problems with gladiator, create your own discussion.
2020-04-30 22:41
Asia
REST0316249
# 14

Muwugen, it’s not my fault that you don’t have enough experience playing for a warrior, that you cannot kill me on it for several battles, I play for a long time, and this is not surprising, I met the warriors much more in terms of skill, but here it’s off topic, and playing a lot of time as a paladin, I made certain conclusions that he lacks equal rights with some other classes, to which he is inferior in terms of super armor or dodges

2020-05-01 00:59
Europe
REST0889002
# 15
No, I'm not asking for a gladiator buff, just pointing out that paladin is more OP than you think because it has fast skills with low cooldown, in fact devs reduced cooldowns of all your skills in the patch following the ascension update, if it were such a weak class like you're describing it then I wouldn't have to tryhard whenever I face paladins because I know your class is dangerous af.
Check bottom of this page https://www.world.blackdesertm.com/Ocean/News/Detail?boardNo=298

Also Skarex don't assume that I get spanked by all paladins. 🤣
You're just an exception because you're much faster than me and figured how to counter my charging skills, very few paladins can even do that and I usually can manage to beat them in speed if they aren't that aggressive, however not if they have really crazy reaction times like yours, by the way do you play the game normally on mobile or emu? Coz it feels like you're using an emulator
2020-05-01 01:10
Europe
moogway