BDM too boring Now?
# 1
In this past few weeks Many players quit because PA gives us shittty events Shitty updates the only good update in my own opinion is the 2nd relic update and the other update are all fvcking useless.so I was saying many people quit already because PA don't give the players the things that they wanted .PA gives Players more and more P2W update like the recent enhancement awakening even some of the top players quit because of that shitty update as you all notice PA is milking players in the recent update and
the CP gap
between f2p and P2W widen that much. Even f2p grind 24/7now in my own fvcking opinion it's really hard right now to catch up plus especially RNG is not on your side lol sad

This is just final words before I quit iam too bored to play right now no new interesting update imo grinding and PvP 24/7 is too boring right now because my country is in quarantine right now ... I hope PA will gives us a interesting Update in the future....Tnx for reading

P.s. sorry for my grammar :v

TultanProth #2
2020-04-25 01:27
Asia
OnceXTwice
# 2
Maybe they need to release the awakening update as soon as possible ...xD
2020-04-25 05:32
Asia
尺eD厶ian丅
# 3
Maybe they need to stop taking away cp and the rush bosses not giving what they supposed too been farming them no 5 or 6 or 4 or 12 of anything my power same as it was before I did them so it like they nerf people so they can continue playing I’m getting bored of killing 800-1200 monsters and get nothing in return haven’t been a month for me yet but these the type of games I play and this one is kinda fishy I hope all the evil you doing to get money in game is worth it at the end!
2020-04-28 19:36
America
uzilea