BDM imbalace solution
# 1
Give notice to new players that this game is for huntress and valkyrie class only and all other class dont matter. That would save alot of people from grief.
2020-04-20 21:37
America
REST0041640
# 2
You mean valk and giant. Valk>Giant>Sorc>Huntress. Everything else is a garbage in pvp right now. Also when I make a new character they get matched with level 70s at level 30 in normal arena. PvP is pretty much a joke at this point unless you have 5k+ don't bother doing anything but your daily reward.
2020-04-21 02:16
Asia
REST2112179
# 3
Sorc is the most balanced class in the game right and I'll simply prove it.

1. Low heal skill

2. Its a melle class with mid ranged skills not 1000000000 miles range like huntress

3. It can't block like monkey warrior and valk

4. Dmg is mid tier nothing compared to huntress the god of planet of the apes

5.no super armour as a melee class is insanly risky and can cost you a battle with one wrong move. Not like huntress who has 955855 dodges and stun or valk who can charge from.other side of map still connecting attacks even if it's a clear miss do massive dmg and heal large amounts.

I can go on all day but you see sorc is balanced reason for this is because in KR version they cried for months so in this version they nerfed us yet and boosted huntress knowing its all.about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$£££££€££££€€€€€€€€€€€€
2020-04-21 19:20
Europe
Flexecute
# 4
Sorc is the most balanced class in the game right and I'll simply prove it.

1. Low heal skill

2. Its a melle class with mid ranged skills not 1000000000 miles range like huntress

3. It can't block like monkey warrior and valk

4. Dmg is mid tier nothing compared to huntress the god of planet of the apes

5.no super armour as a melee class is insanly risky and can cost you a battle with one wrong move. Not like huntress who has 955855 dodges and stun or valk who can charge from.other side of map still connecting attacks even if it's a clear miss do massive dmg and heal large amounts.

I can go on all day but you see sorc is balanced reason for this is because in KR version they cried for months so in this version they nerfed us yet and boosted huntress knowing its all.about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$£££££€££££€€€€€€€€€€€€
2020-04-21 19:20
Europe
Flexecute
# 5
I like how you give figures to the huntress' range and dodge. It just feels about right on the spot. You've forgot to mention stun time 9999999999secs
2020-04-23 08:36
America
REST0041640