Macro recorder bluestacks
# 1
Hey guys, i have a question about the emulator i am using. It has a built in macro recorder but i am kind of afraid to use it since i might get banned. Is it okay to use the macro recorder? Or does the use of ang macro go against the policy of the game?
2020-04-17 22:18
Asia
dalumfenis
# 2

at one's own risk.
automation by side things is prohibited, except for those that are already in the game

2020-04-18 15:07
Europe
Mooraquin
# 3
They pretty much said you can use emulator as long as it doesn't bring game advantage like ( macro to farm 24/7) you can take your chance but you been warn
2020-04-18 16:04
America
REST0927010
# 4

I'm using Bluestacks to play this game. I don't want my account to banned. I haven't used macro recorder. Can you please clear this up?  Thanks!

2020-10-02 20:30
Asia
Oktubre
# 5

There should be no issue with using a macro recorder, the game already uses skill queing for combo skills which is "macro-lite," and Auto which is "no input macro-for-dummies." Where you might run into issues is if you are running software that has some sort of fast forward feature which could possibly get flagged as a hack because it has some sort of OP benefit inside the game that you wouldn't normally get otherwise... 

Personally I use an alternate program called Mantis to edit the button mapping for controllers because the in game button mapping is horrible... Also I macro my combo moves and it works great, never been banned because you can do the same thing by just pushing the buttons one after another. Macro's don't exactly give you an advantage over others so I don't really count that as unfair like I would modifying stats or movement speed past what they are supposed to max out at for an unfair advantage... I mean it's not like you're spoofing data by having a macro recorder set up... Either way you can always just create an alt account and test it out on that profile for a while to see what happens, if nothing at all happens after a few months then you are probably all good.

2023-12-18 13:12
America
Zefos