Best Phone device for High graphics settings
# 1

Hello, I am currently using ROG phone 2 with 12/512gb. The FPS drops really bad upto single digit everytime I open the notification chat when checking for loot or people register items in the market especially when I am putting items on my camp storage. I keep on restarting the game to have my FPS back to 60fps. Also, the phone heats upto 46c 

I have tried all the settings in this device by copying the hardcore turning of other people on other sites but still the fps still drops.

I just want to have a device that I can play at a stable 60 fps with max settings when I go to node wars or Guild wars especially when i try to access my camp storage

Do you guys have any suggested phone that I can purchase which best phone to manage the high graphic settings of this game?

NO PC

Thank you

2020-04-15 09:28
Asia
HANAT0CH0
# 2

Everyone has their own opinion.   If you want it to run faster don't have any other apps/games on it.

Only 3 games on my phone.  Shouldn't believe the hype.

This might help your phone?  https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1039565/

Galaxy S10+ 512GB and no problems on mine.  

2020-04-15 14:11
America
EverGame
# 3

Thank you

I only have 1 game in my phone which is BDM since i purchased this phone for that game only. I have spoken to other ROG phone users and they are having the same issue, maybe the game is not compatible with the phone itself.

ill just have to check with other phones like the ip11 pro max or the other gaming phone since i think  there is no fix on the issue for fps drop when opening loot notification chat and camp storage.

2020-04-15 16:30
Asia
HANAT0CH0
# 4

Choose iphone or ipad for gaming

2020-04-16 05:59
Asia
MyDuckIsSick
# 5
iPhone X or higher must be ur choise
2020-04-16 07:03
Europe
Seion
# 6
Foe max setings without trouble, probably iphone or s series Samsung..
But i am playing on Samsung A 50, and 2 days ago i instaled fps boosting app, so i can here and play game now on max fps and high - max setings on else.. But again, nothing without high end range phone..
2020-04-17 01:53
Europe
Jastrebcici