WHAT IS UP WITH GOLD BOOK DROP RATE?! Community market more against players than PA and more
# 1
Ascension has been out for a good amount of time, while I get why initially drop rates were low as to let the community advance together making drop rates minimal (also encourage spending money why they put skillbooks on PA Shop), some of us not wanting to or can’t spend money would like some books to advance the skills when you all pushed ascension on us all.

I have 10 skills (lvl 70 Gladiator) and after doing ascension after day/min 1 simce it’s release, my skills are BARELY level 2, some at 1 while one of the, hit level 3 bc i gave in and checked out what the skillbooks chest would give which for what it cost, was horrible decision on my part and not worth it. I farmed 3 different areas exclusively rotating after a day of farm them rotating for a week, I came out of that w 5 gold books while using soups and outlaw. That is absolutely disgustingly ridiculous. Please do something about the drop rates of the books!

Pretty safe to assume players are mostly ascended to please up the drop rate even a little. My gear is all maxed with as good as I’m going to get enchants (which is a whole new bogus system by the way, “random” roll my backside when i get the same branch result 9 times and enchants cost 250 essence per ATTEMPT? So, nice touch with that new bogus system designed to bring in revenue. Accessories are an outlandish price costing black peals we barely get unless we get in node which take about a literal 1.5 - 2 days to get 4-8, complete dailies totaling up to what, 50? Drop rate on a typical normal boss rush us maybe a yellow or purple which will get you 100 - 400, IF you did better than most at world boss run. But orange is listed at 6-8 THOUSAND?! And bc that becomes the norm that is what the market asks for min / max priceise.

We have a community market where we should be allowed to trade how we want, which the 30% tax is highway robbery, but if I want to sell something for 30 silver or 3 mil that should be my choice since I earned the item. I get how abuse could be a potential, but it already has happened and it was stopped or still happens who knows and i don’t care. If i have an OJ weapon i wasn’t to exchange to another player in my guild it should be a choice for me to make. I get the gear In a more bugged and ridiculous version of gambling than actual gambling so i should choose how it’s utilized and for what price, ME. I say bugged bc when I was combining alchemy stones perfect recent example,I was about to see a red result cuz i started to see the animation for it and then I was force logged off, after logging back in I saw no red stone but the stomes I used were gone as well, explain that junk.

Community market has turned everyone greedy wanting max for everything to make up for PA being greedy wnantimg money in and out of game with that 30% tax. Either make everything payable with silver at decent rates or some players are going to contact financial institutions to get refunds and delete the app.

Don’t post these “personal” letters saying you appreciate the support of your adventurers while you rip us off at whatever turn. Hot time and hot deals, but your chances do not get better actually possibly worse when you buy the “deals” or Increased drop rate, random example being .0001 to .0002 is an increase, but that’s a scam ad to throw to the masses as an “event”. Or the force enhance pack of 30, that’ll probably have 1 work or all 30 fail, yet you’re still out pearls and can’t get them back.

If you appreciate the players and adventurers and want to boast numbers as far as how many have and are playing, if you truly appreciate the masses then start acting like it.
2020-04-07 03:16
America
obiewan
# 2
Same here, grinding and farming all day and night. Almost 70 lvl and still none skill is lvl3.
Before ascension, bags were full of skill books,
With ascension, most skills on everyclasses shine when they get lvled up and it's so rare to find books.
The total RNG is big negative factor on this game. If BDM loose ppl or die one day, it will be because of most importing things depend on RNG.
Shakatu = biggest RNG and gamble,
Lightstones, Relics, pets, pet skills, drops, etc etc etc. RNG.
Luck > activity + skill + online time + effort + money spent.
Look history please : all p2w games or RNG based games are there in the box. Don't kill BDM.
Of course, luck is biggest factor in every aspects of life but when it goes over effort or people feel like useless to spent time, then big risk for future of the game...
2020-04-07 04:14
Europe
REST1194155