When Will Titan Get a one in a Million buff??
# 1
I f***ng hate my class. Its f***ng useless!!!
2020-03-28 19:06
Asia
мэкus丨мэкus
# 2

Most likely never, you just need to wait for awakening but thats Q3 of this year so good luck with you're new main

2020-03-29 04:51
Europe
REST1555562
# 3
Deleted by the writer.
# 4
Lol Titans already received buffed after last patch why you guys always demand to buff your main if you want to get strong go use your credit card
2020-03-30 01:13
Asia
Pxychotic
# 5

It's not funny man ... the Titan class is effectively dead since ascension. They f***ed up its damange in PVP, even with 200-300 CP more, you still get wrecked by any class. Also they made some skills that were giving superarmour to not apply in arena. The sad fact is that nobody is looking at these threads where people are complaining that they invested time and (in some cases) money to grow a character and then they can't compete with it at end-game. There should be someone from PA looking at class balance across PVE and PVP, and constantly making adjustments. 

Also, just waiting for Q3 does not make much sense.. because most likely they will nerf the awakened class too ...

Me personally, I am looking for another game to play... since I have a lot of time to spend at home these days

2020-03-31 03:01
Europe
Nemilosul