Dont Change Beautifull Boss Rush Timer
# 1
İ can feel finaly equal littlebit as a melee user.
Warriors and Giants have no chances at boss rush .as i seen range chars compleate 99 lv easly , im feeling forced to change class for rewards but now its equal and dumb guys want it back. Dont hear them its okay now.
2020-03-27 04:39
Europe
Râiwen
# 2
Stop saying nonsense. I'm playing as a Gladiator and I'm able to push lv70 + on several Bosses and most of the time I don't even use blocking skill, so I guess Giant can do it too. Is just a matter of training. Stop being lazy and find a way to get the best of your class. Don't just assume that if you can't anyone with the same class can't.

#RemoveBossRushTimer
2020-03-27 06:35
America
REST0403656
# 3

I never did a boss rush, and I'm not planing to do boss rush as it just to much time consuming, I like this game as solo afk  endless grinding manager but it was fun to see people doing that, going trough many hours of mindless rince and reapeat with bosses, so give it back.

#RemoveBossRushTimer

2020-03-28 06:53
Europe
REST1555562
# 4
well this game lost any fun and chance fot players, who isn't paying to get anything or lvl up items. For bosses i created ranger, everyone can do the same....but in real it wasnt good for me and iam passed uraka with witch. Died many times also, but before it was about how u feel ur character, how u know how to play, how to move and how to use skills. And now with this stupid timer, rich asses still are rich, other player have no chance to be close with players who is paying, bosses u can kill just at the Auto, u no need to play anymore, because if u are playing with hands, u wont kill anyway, u will go out of the time. Thats just not fair.
2020-03-29 06:20
Europe
Azzbreaker