Why?
# 1
Can someone enlighten me as to why, DK was released? If you're not following an order then release Shai. I'm literally waiting to play the game.
2020-03-25 17:45
America
REST0518835
# 2

Привет! Покупал вчера вечером белый жемчуг - 4112 камней. Чёрного - как было обещано - не прислали. Очень огорчён сервисом. Просьба исправить данное недоразумение. Ребёнок почти плачет.  Европа. Сервер - Velia. Клан - Chuchundros. 
Очень надеюсь. 

2020-03-26 01:34
Europe
Umka
# 3

Hello! I bought white pearls last night - 4112 stones. Black - as promised - was not sent. Very upset by the service. Please correct this misunderstanding. The baby is almost crying. Europe. Server - Velia. Clan - Chuchundros.
I really hope so.

2020-03-26 03:16
Europe
Umka
# 4

Where is my black pearl put on stock? I invest a lot in your game. good project. Please fulfill your obligations. Moreover, the data is publicly in the form of a sign in the game store. Respect yourself. you humiliate me by eating that I should ask for what is due to me. in fact - by law. Public advertising given by you in the game does not work, it is being trained. if people are forced to ask you.
I really hope that I will be heard. I am writing this only because of the principle of legality. game. if it's fashionable to call it that.
Europe, Velia server, Chuchundros clan.
Respectfully ...

2020-03-26 03:25
Europe
Umka
# 5

In response to my legitimate request, you sent me 100 potions to restore health ?????? Is it a joke or a mockery?
Where are my slain 4112 black pearls, if I made a purchase during the promotion period - white pearls in the same amount?
Do not spoil your reputation. Just act in accordance with the law and conscience. Hope this is my last letter to you. I believe that I will be heard. And my legitimate (I emphasize) request is fulfilled.
Thank you Good luck.

2020-03-26 03:35
Europe
Umka
# 6

Did you buy the pearls that have the + black next to them, you can still buy the pearls without the black. You can only buy the white plus black one time at each price.

2020-03-26 18:16
America
equinox1191