Bring Back Boss Rush #BBBR
# 1
I just can't believe the devs did this. Doing the boss rush at high levels was a test of skill. It was so fun fun doing it, high risk high reward.

Calling others to voice this opinion as well. We need the devs to look into this. It is unwanted, unwarranted and unnecesary.
2020-03-25 10:29
Asia
REST0080375
# 2
Well IMO it was a very cheesy situation , you could push a few bosses like that aka Uruka because he had no adds just boss. So it was very unbalanced from boss to boss. I don’t think it was their intention of having people dodging bosses for hours just to get a kill that’s just bad mechanics. As far as it being skill, I wouldn’t say it take a lot of skill to dodge for hours but much more patience. I think another minute or two added to the timer would be perfect. You also can’t call it high risk high reward because you aren’t risking anything lol
2020-03-25 12:11
America
REST0262870
# 3

You are risking time and potions. You could just go farm other things and u chose to go face a boss that can kill you with 1 hit. The thing is, they are limiting what you can do manually and this make the game less challenging. Also, plenty of player got to lvl99 and now we don't have the same opportunity. Yes, they can put a timer but only on cleared difficulties. 

2020-03-25 13:20
America
ZehThales
# 4

#RemoveBossRushTimer

2020-03-25 20:40
Europe
KurameTX
# 5

exactly, they are killing the most easy way to get a truly fun in this game, only cause the rewards are not convenient to make money, a shame.

#####PLEASE QUIT THE TIMER IN BOSS RUSHH#######

2020-03-26 09:18
America
crt02dvd
# 6

exactly, they are killing the most easy way to get a truly fun in this game, only cause the rewards are not convenient to make money, a shame.

#####PLEASE QUIT THE TIMER IN BUSS RUSHH#######

2020-03-26 09:18
America
crt02dvd