IS RANDOM REAL? RNG IS THE PERFECT EXCUSE TO MAKE SAVERS POOR AND PUSHING THEM TO BUY PREMIUN STUFF?
# 1

I love this game, even when i played in kr versión without any knowledge of korean it was truly fun, but since global comes out this game has been so focused in make money that doesnt even care about the time, efforts and feelings of the players, specially the ones who are constant, im ok with that shop full of premiun stuff cause the events and time eventualy can give us the same to people who dont have money enoght to buy the expensive packs and white pearls items, but the lucky random system is pure scam, how can be possible that i spend more than 50k of gold coins and get nothing orange or that i waste my 40 high grade black crystals and 20millions of silver in forcing equipament to loose my one month savings? am i the most unlucky person in the world? or theres something wrong, or profitably lucrative and twisted, in the RNG system? I hope someone thinks about it cause instead the game is making tons of money, is made with the frustration of people and with a toxic addiction to this game. This never happened to me in the 8 months that i played kr versión, its fine if the shops are hugely different BUT PLEASE DONT MESS UP WITH THE HOPE OF PEOPLE.

2020-03-25 09:25
America
crt02dvd
# 2

The more money you spend the worse your RNG gets. I can prove it, anecdotelly, but still I know it to be true.

2020-04-14 14:46
America
equinox1191