Please add 3 minute limit to Guild Boss Rushes and World Boss
# 1

The 3-minute limitation on the boss rush timer is perfectly reasonable and logical from a design-perspective. I love the change and suggest you follow through and implement that as well in the guild boss rushes and world boss instance as well.

It's just so engaging and fun... what a blast I'm having. Oh. boy!

[note: this is satire... but for some reason I think you may actually implement this terrible joke of an idea.]

2020-03-24 15:21
America
REST0956336
# 2

They want to lose a lot of players)) They will get it)

2020-03-25 02:40
Europe
NATIONALIST
# 3
Well IMO it was a very cheesy situation , you could push a few bosses like that aka Uruka because he had no adds just boss. So it was very unbalanced from boss to boss. I don’t think it was their intention of having people dodging bosses for hours just to get a kill that’s just bad mechanics. As far as it being skill, I wouldn’t say it take a lot of skill to dodge for hours but much more about patience. I think another minute or two added to the timer would be perfect
2020-03-25 12:23
America
REST0262870
# 4

10 minutes on the boss is still a normal option. BUT 3 minutes a player with 6000 will not be able to kill him during this time. Plus, why not ban games that use loopholes? Balenos Morpheus and Lucky 120 151. Many videos are already on YouTube. Where it is clear that they are not playing fair. But you don’t care. And you cannot solve the problem with the pearl shop and not answer letters

2020-03-25 22:04
Europe
KurameTX
# 5

IS THIS FOR REAL ??

Are you kidding me? Three minutes to kill a boss? Do you want us to leave game or what?

This change disgusts me to bits and pieces!!! I know people take hours to dodge a boss to get it killed but 3 minutes? 

Atleast extend the timer to 10 minutes. If a player is stuck at one boss, it will not be able to participate in further quests, and eventually you will lose players. If thats what you want then I will be the first one to leave!

2020-03-26 04:19
Asia
REST2082709