Lowered loot drops? Were they too generous or something?
# 1

In what reality were the drops before too much?  Hardly anything before,  so you lower them?

2020-03-20 21:24
America
HoesBags
# 2

Greetings to all, especially the developers. Ira in Europe, Russia. Now the action is going on - I bought a white pearl - get the same amount of black. My Chuchundros clan bought more than 5,000 brown pearls yesterday. Let me ask - where is black in the same quantity? Your banner hangs. Where it says: "I bought a bellgo pearl - get so much black." I really hope for your reputation and game cleanliness. I really hope that I will receive my well-deserved reward. At your discretion - it is possible as a substitute for the best primary and secondary weapons. As compensation for non-pecuniary damage. I really hope for your decency. Thank you in advance.
Send everything - Europe, clan Chuchundros.
I really hope for you. and I believe in fair actions that speak of reputation, above all.
Thanks. Have a nice day.

2020-03-21 00:10
Europe
Umka
# 3

Are you trying to shake PA down for a better weapon? The buy white get black deal is stated in the packages that you buy. You can buy each dollar amount one time. You can still buy the just white packages, they are clearly marked. If you are buying brown pearls from the pile behind the stable those are not pearls. Though the post smells like one.

2020-03-23 10:46
America
equinox1191