Am i the only one who thinks that devs should increase gold book drop rates?
# 1

I'm currently level 66 and almost level 67 unfortunately my skill levels are around lvl 1-lvl 2. I've been grinding with 2 soups and i have increase 20% drop rate on my relic altar. I've been having a hard time increasing my skill levels, at first i thought i had no luck with books but as soon as i reached level 66 it became clear that gold book drop rates are so low. if anyone has been having this problem, i hope we can help each other and write to our hard working devs to double check gold book drop rate or should i say increase the gold book drop rate. Thank you BDM community and i hope rng smiles on us all.

Been grinding in Soldiers from level 60-64
currently grinding in cron cave

2020-03-17 00:12
Asia
REST1555580
# 2
Definitely agree. I can't get any hardly
2020-03-17 02:24
America
Sayains
# 3
Yes most definitely..I sometimes wonder if my relic altar is working bc when I look at my stats it doesn’t account for the relic but it does the pets buff and soups..mine is at 20.5 DR and 21% combat exp bonus but doesn’t feel like I’m getting it...

But back to the question, absolutely..sometimes oddly I get more of them when I’m not grinding w soups, Sausans has been a decent drop area for me (lvl 69 Gladiator) but I hope they happen to raise the DR even slightly bc it’s been a rough grind after 60 and having basic lvl 1-2 skills kinda bums me out esp when running outlaw mode to get extra buffs and I don’t have padded skills to defend myself or put up a decent fight with against the DPS classes that see you’re in outlaw and pounce haha
2020-03-17 03:18
America
obiewan