Toon dying after afk killing
# 1
Has anyone else toon been dying immediately after coming back from being afk killing mobs? I have checked multiple times if she is too low for the area, and no she has been two shotting mobs in that area. Almost every single time I come back she is down to a 4th of the health and when she is fully healed back up, she is then killed by an "Executioner" in that area..I never actually see what it looks like she just falls over with full health. It's just really weird and doesn't make sense to me how it happens.
2020-03-14 08:18
America
REST0376828
# 2
Update: Idk who else is having this problem but there is something going on with this. I put my toon to afk hunt (not using the black spirit hunting) for 2 hours and she did not go down at any point. (I came back and she was still fighting mobs. When I came back, i put on black spirit hunting for about 3 hours. I brought her back up and again she was dead before everything loaded in. The news window was still trying to load in. I had alot of pots for her and none of them was used. I still had the same amount from the first afk hunt. I'm not sure was going on but it's kinda frustrating to see.
2020-03-14 19:36
America
REST0376828
# 3

I noticed this, areas where I can afk all day I get dead relatively quick when I do BSM. I think the black spirit is just a silly goose and kills your for lolz.

2020-03-16 18:31
America
equinox1191
# 4
Make sure that your inventory is not way over weight too. It can reduce your damage output a lot which will get you killed even with pots
2020-03-17 08:17
America
Sayains