A bit disappointed.
# 1
When does bdm really picks up fun? I've only played for a month but i am already burnt out even if i am playing casually compared to past mmos that I've played like religiously.

I'm not against the auto grind but after quite sometime i already felt the loop. The progress is all about luck like your cp in the higher portions is just slowed down to a crawl. After you have repeated main stories of alts for blue accesories +8. You really don't have much benefit from creating alts besides few blackstones and contribution xp but the tedious work and payoff is not worth it.

The camp feels like an artificial game lengthener. Everything is timers. You could get all dex and vit workers to shorten it but it's the only thing you do everyday in your camp and nothing else.

There is really nothing that differentiates you from someone with same class as yours. Your gear goals are basically the same. Other mmos have variety and archetypes in just one class. Example, in this game, all of players are just completing grunil from yellow to orange. It's just a matter of who has higher upgrade. Past 3k cp is just a game of who could loot orange from grind or shakatu. That's the easiest way to get them if god likes you that day. The other way is a waiting game in the market if someone would sell one. Silver is just gained from farming. I dont count market because it is limited to five per day. You can only claim 5 per day but it expires. That makes no sense. If you are already limited on claiming your profit why does it have to expire too?

The game has no stamina system like other mmos but its not fun if you can only progress in a linear fashion. I don't feel that my profit could spike without any orange gear sold to market. Even if i leave it for a whole day. I will just gain the same the next day.

Oh but you can't be fully afk because of that weight limit and inventory slot so you still have to check it once in a while or you'll be wasting loots.

So am i missing something here?
2020-03-12 12:17
Asia
REST1902516
# 2
Well said, I’d suggest that developers read this and maybe make some adjustments but I seriously doubt that will happen.
2020-03-12 18:03
America
Cruzankilla