@PA Decision Makers
# 1
Your intentional ninja nerf to loot was a bit too far. Doing it without an explanation just to intentionally push your P2W items. I already know I won’t be the first or last but I got 6 days let on my combat/camp plus and that’s all I’m giving to see a turn around decision. If not good bye game but I guess I knew this would come since I couldn’t stand to play the PC version any more either.
2020-03-05 19:44
America
Palinore
# 2

Before:  you can get 30 Ancient Tablets from Red Chest not hard to farm 300 days

Few days later nerf drop (Violent no longer drop blue or red chest guaranteed)

Now: you can BUY 100 per 300 Pearls (Hot deal)

Hummm.... Stranger? No, they want money thats is all!

2020-03-05 21:46
Europe
-
# 3
Yeah its pissed loads of people off some many free players are quiting I did a test to check the loot and it seems you gain more loot now via black spirt mode than you do AFK online grind. What's a red chest? Haven't seen once since the patch haha it's crazy to think that they honestly didn't think we would notice?
2020-03-06 00:05
Europe
Flexecute
# 4

Please dont tell me they just hired someone from EA as one of their decision makers. LOL.

2020-03-06 04:52
Asia
REST1905194
# 5

they want to pretend the backlashes is not happening and they just now made a hot time with 30% reduce of cool down for chest. and they're planning to introduce a combat plus like with a reduce cool down for chest. what a money grubbing devs. holy crap

2020-03-07 01:20
Asia
xTyche