We've prepared some neat rewards for returning Adventurers!
# 1

Let's start laughing 🤣😂!

Since the global launch to the present date, 83 days have passed, a short period of time and you are already desperate for the players to return to the game?

How about you start to think this is a mobile game? I think you are still in the 2000s, when there were several MMORPGs of Hard Grind, where HOURS and HOURS were spent in the same place to get something decent.

We are in another era, nowadays people do not want to stay HOURS in the same place so that at the end of the day they will not be rewarded for their time. The drop rate for orange items in this game is RIDICULOUS, you farm, farm, farm, farm, farm and barely get a yellow item. You do boss rush, boss rush, boss rush, boss rush and get 50K of Ancient Coin and in the end you don't get 1 orange item, when you do it's an (1) Slot item.

We have about (maybe) 5k of players per serve asset? Maybe more, and look at how grunil items trade on the Velia server:

Helmet 28 sold so far
Armor 21 sold so far
Shoes 31 sold so far
Gloves 36 sold so far

We have an average of 1.3 grunil items sold on the market per day, this is stupid, or you start to improve the drop rate so that people feel a pleasure in farming knowing that they will be rewarded, or this game dies in a few months.

Ahh another thing, violent mobs no longer have a guaranteed blue drop box, what more do you want from us? We are not KR players who are famous for insane grind, the game has to adapt to the global version or they continue to lose players daily.

Listen to those who support your game, turn your back on them and your downfall will come for sure!

2020-03-05 10:51
Europe
-
# 2
Agreed they aren't listening our server is declining fast this week
2020-03-05 13:09
Europe
Flexecute
# 3

I think you should  temporary quit for couple months and wait until orange 2 slot become cheap and as standard for every player, then you come back and your life in game more eaiser

2020-03-05 19:12
Asia
MyDuckIsSick
# 4

"I think you should  temporary quit for couple months and wait until orange 2 slot become cheap and as standard for every player, then you come back and your life in game more eaiser"

I am satisfied at the moment with my items, the problem is that I lost almost half of my guild, every day I have to delete 1 or 2 friends from my list that I haven't logged in for days.

The vast majority play on cell phones. I have an extra notebook and I leave it afk, while I have fun in other games, who play on cell phones has no way to leave it on 5 - 8 hours a day farming, this damages the smarthphone. The PA did not understand this, whoever plays on smarthphone has a disadvantage in the farm, consequently he is weak in the game, and finally I gave up playing.

I don't have the best set in the game, but I guarantee that if I didn't play in the emulator, where the farm is easier, I would have given up on the game like so many others.

2020-03-05 21:29
Europe
-
# 5

Me too. but I think they will make some changes in next week...just caml down

2020-03-06 02:38
Asia
MyDuckIsSick