#1YearTogether
# 1
Family Name : VrykoIake
Server : Hexe
Region : Asia

Hello there! My name is VrykoIake from Sinister!
I am currently a Nova main and I'm here to share my BDM story with you guys!

Wow! 1 year already! Time sure goes by fast when you're having fun! So, I actually started playing BDM on December 13, 2019. I stumbled upon it on the Google Playstore and being an avid online game fan. I've had my eyes on Black Desert Online for quite some time. Since I don't own a gaming PC. I really couldn't play the PC version. So when I saw that Black Desert was releasing on mobile. I definitely had to try it out!

What amazed me about this game is the character customization and how fast paced and action packed the gameplay is. Everyone started out the game manual and we had to work hard to unlock the auto features of the game. Very nice touch to get players hooked. I also love the vast selection of classes the game has to offer. Honestly, I've done my fair share of class hopping. Haha!

But one thing that kept me hooked to BDM is basically how the guild system is. I used to be afraid of joining a guild cause of the wars. But I tried it out and fell in love with the guild content the game has to offer. This game teaches you the importance of teamwork and camaraderie. Each member of the guild is vital. One small mistake can be the downfall of the guild. Guild wars can be both fun and frustrating. Honestly, I tried quitting the game to try out other games but I keep coming back to BDM.

I found my family here. Great guild mates I can call friends. That I can rely on and trust. I found friends both in game and in real life. So I am grateful to BDM. Shoutout to the OG Wardens!

BDM also helped me get through the pandemic.

So, I'm so excited to see what else the game has in store for us!

Thank you Pearl Abyss! For giving us an amazing game!

Again, my name is VrykoIake from Hexe server. See you guys in game!
2020-12-31 01:13
Asia
xVrykolake
Comment 0