Hello dear Delphe-players!
# 1
ORGXIII top 7 guild on our server is recruiting new members. Are you the one we are looking for? What we require from you is not a lot, minimum 12k cp and 50k family cp. Also discord.

Why should you pick us?
We are a competitive and friendly multicultural guild. So if you are a little shy because you don’t speak the best english. It doesn’t matter, you will probably find someone in our guild speaking your language.

Etc.
A common issue in many guilds is that they don’t feel comfortable with their guildmates, or that people are not being as ambitious as you’d wish them to be. That’s why I left my previous guild as well. This you don’t have to worry about in the ORG-family we are all friends here and we push eachothers to the top and not just ourselves. We got one of the best communities in the game. If you don’t believe me, try me! I’ll show you our discord. I have never been in a better guild in any game before and I’ve played a lot of games.

For those of you who don’t meet the requirements for ORGXIII, do not worry. We got you covered. We have 4 different guilds: ORGX, for those of you who never played this game before, ORGXI for those of you who play but haven’t really gotten too much cp yet, ORGXII, for those of you who are kind of new but have played enough and want to start being competitive. And last but not least ORGXIII for all the whales and future whales out there.

So how can you join?
It is very simple. Just make sure you have discord and add me there Felle#0692. Send me a dm and I will answer you in a second. It’s okay to contact me there as well if you want to join but aren’t 100% sure yet and want to ask more questions. We have a little papersheet I’ll send you so you can read everything again and more to see what are required from you, what we do and why we do it. This will be sent to you after you DM me on discord!

I’m looking forward to seeing you! ❤️☺️ *Felle swims away*
2020-12-28 11:09
Europe
ICERlVER