2 hacks 2 watch out for in arenas
# 1
The first one is if you connect with an attack that has knock back but your oppent is stuck in a crouched position they will not get knocked down. I have seen it multiple times on multiple classes. I've seen it against berserkers when I go in with a charging thrust and connect with a spinning slash that should of done knock back but their stuck in a crounched position. Even when I connect with the follow through attack they are still stuck in that position. Then they unfreeze and proceed to lay into me. I've also seen it against reaper aswell as other classes. The other hack they are using is one that locks you up for a whole second. I charge into them. I see my attack failed I try to evade but I'm stuck there. They have not done anything that knocked back or stunned me. I am just stuck for that 1 complete second that is enough time for them to knock me down and take half my life away. Pealr Abyss I already have a hard time playing as a Gladiator please do something. Thank you for your time.
2020-11-03 15:26
America
Valoron