Collection Auto Register
# 1
When there are so many pop up warnings in this game shouldn’t there be one for Auto Register button in the collection window? I stock a lot of gear on my characters due to limited storage options and just lost like 3kk of gear because there is no warning whatsoever when you press this button. And no, there is no option to get it back as it was “consumed” by the collection. Either make it possible to retrieve the items from the collection or make a warning pop up that items will never be returned. I also want my full Mohrig set back.
2020-04-27 11:45
Europe
REST2012229
# 2

Should be put in suggestion forum to add warning to add to collection.

I keep what i want in my camp storage.  Only auto registers whats in your current characters inventory.  I was collecting sets like that but rather use for the collection to get the extra stats.  Better equipment than the sets anyway.

2020-04-27 13:35
America
EverGame
# 3
I consider it to be a bug, not a suggested interface option, as you may lose all you gear with one click. When the gear is consumed by a demon, there is always a warning. When the gear is consumed by the collection, there is none.

I also keep most of the items in storage, but I prefer to keep the gear on the secondary characters as the camp storage is limited and the gear does not stack. I know there are better gear options than the one I lost, but I’ve just started the game, so I’m short for both currency and resources.

This bug can affect the gaming process for many beginners, so I think it’s better to get it fixed.
2020-04-28 03:39
Europe
REST2012229