New Skills that helps grind high tier mobs, and for new combo options
# 1

Almost all players use the exact same combo which is very repetitive and predictable during PVP or Arena.

We don't have much options to select other skills. 

Adding 1 or 2 new skills to each class that deals great debuffs to Mobs would help us lower-CP players grind high tier mobs, improving PVE experience.

I'd like to call it "Chaos Skills" where "Chaos Skillbooks" can only be grinded at Chaos zones.

One of these skills should have protection(SA/FG) also in arena but have longer cooldowns that ranges from 15 to 22 seconds. 

Here are some sample skills from BDO global pc ver. that could be used to some classes
*Prime: Blooming for Blademaster (with FG)
*Musa's Resolve for Warlord (with SA)
*Flashing Light for Sura (with i-frame)
*Deadly Explosion for Archer (with SA)
*Righteous Smite for Fletcher (with SA)
*Sinew Cut without invisibility for Kunoichi (with i-frame)
*Twilight Dash for Voknight - (with SA)
*Shattering Darkness for Phantasma (with FG)

Also;

Warlord needs an increase in attack speed like Berserker.

Sura needs an increase in attack per minute like Kunoichi.

Shai needs more range to some skills.

Archer Snapshot feels clunky. (Let him shoot an arrow before and after changing his stance during Snapshot). 

2022-01-21 21:02
Asia
Zai
# 2
You're forgetting other characters. Sura is already OPin PvP, it doesn't need buff for PvE that's its weekness.

We cannot have more OP characters that are Strong in PvP and Strong in PvE. It's either you choose what type of play style you want.

Look how OP berserker is, it totally destroys Mass PvP and now fast in farming. It's sad that it totally destroys the game.
2022-01-22 12:33
Asia
AyashiCeres
# 3

That's actually the point, since it's hard for them to nerf their beloved Berserker which can single-combo delete an opponent, has best SA rotation, has high APM, smooth skill transitions, and protected mobility which makes it best in both PvP and PvE, then why not work on every class to be better on both fields too?

In addition;

*Windwalker needs smooth transitions between her skills, feels clunky. Might remove the wind up to some of her skills due to the fact that she only have a few skill chains.

*Archmage might need a little increase of damage to her meteor shower.

And Shai needs to shine, the only thing i can think of is give her a male counterpart a NEW MALE SHAI CLASS THAT HAS A ROLE OF DISRUPTOR where both have a passive that can be activated when partied together. 

2022-01-23 04:41
Asia
Zai