Grandmaster Real Problem
# 1
Grandmaster Real Problems:
1. Knee strike stun only applies at first hit so by the time the flow is done the opponent had already escaped. Maybe apply the stun on the first and last strike of the flow skill? Also, the skill says invincible but he is not, he still takes damage.
2. Shoulder thrust forward guard is only applied at front. Maybe apply guard on the back as well? Seriously if you are a grandmaster facing kunoichi then 100% guaranteed defeat. Kuno has tons of super armour and and easily breaks the forward guard.
2021-06-22 19:11
America
APRING
# 2

Hello my striker brother. Join the discord of BDM. Our fellow grandmasters are there including Moogway(BRC MVP) and Tagliaferri(BRC CHAMP).

A lot the discussion are there and you can DM the GM's (Serbianco).

You have wait not more than the second KH or the first time it connected then immediately use Shoulder thrust to CC  and do the rest of the OG COMBO: GF HS EV Grab GF ST. Knee hammer has super armor which does not equate to 'Super Immune to Damage', its weird I know. YOu will still receive the damage however you will not be affected by the crowd control effect(daze, freeze etc). But I do believe this skill should be faster and the distance- longer.

The recent striker-grandmaster rework has given Super Armor on our back to our shoulder thrust however it is not applied on the arena for fair gameplay. 

Raise your Kuno problem in discord and the masters will teach the counter for this class. See yah!

2021-06-23 23:07
Asia
Thundersteel