PVP ARENA . LIKE IT so they can see it
# 1
I hope you guys. Make the arena not CP base .. or just give the Normal Arena a Ranking System.... . I heard in calphe event that u guys that the PVP arena players will sink.. i think so too.. first the arena is a cross server . When not all server are launch the same time. U guys can tell by the top players. Serendia is dominating.. its pretty unfair .. and new players or F2P can't Compete. I think by just making the arena Not CP based many will compete that would solve the Shrinking of players in ARENA.. .. many PVP Contents is CP base already. Like node wars. .. Black Dun. Outlaw.. and many more. .. and i Hope u make a reward like Titles. For being the best. Like Member of TOP guild. .. TOP 1 in arena. . Many more. . That would make it more competitive. In every GUILD. Like right now its. Kinda boring .. Having titles make the effort Worth it individually.. . I Hope you guyss. Read my suggestion. Thanks
2020-12-13 04:45
Asia
SoloShinobi
# 2

Agree, the game would be way more competitive if at least Ranked Arena wasn't CP based.

No competitive game base the victory chances on gear, but player skills. Until then don't you dare you call this game competitive at all...

2020-12-14 03:18
Europe
REST1541281
# 3
Bro if you want not cp base in arena then you will get f**k up. You will face some crazy dude if thats want you want. Even with all your might in gameplay still you will lose. Sometimes you will get 1hit combo if you might face some top ranks in cp. Coz u want not cp base. Lol
2020-12-17 07:54
Asia
19卂丂尸59